At Morgantown Eye, we provide a wide range of eye care services. We are pleased to offer the following optometry services to our community. An eye exam in our office is a thorough evaluation of the eye. It is also a determination of prescription for glasses or contact lenses.
Our comprehensive eye health examination provides:
- Computerized infrared vision analysis for greater accuracy
- Objective vision vision analysis for those unable or too young to read the eye chart
- Intraocular pressure measurement without the airpuff technique you hate
- Full retinal scanning for disease without dilation eyedrops and blur
- Non-dilated scan for earlier macular degeneration detection
- Biomicroscope examination of the ocular surface and eyelid anatomy
- Personal consultation with your eye physician to prescribe your best eyewear lens technology
- Diagnostic contact lenses available you may try on, and wear home, before paying for your annual supply of lenses
Our experienced optometrists can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive Medical Eye Exams
- Custom Contact Lens Prescribing
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye injuries and emergencies
- Pediatric Nearsightedness Prevention
- Pediatric Walk In Clinic 11:30-12:30 every day
Contact us today! We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.