What to Expect when you visit our Office
To our valued patients:
We Thank you for choosing Morgantown Eye Associates for your eye care needs. As you are aware, with the novel Coronavirus, there are constantly changing concerns and we want to make you aware of the measures we are taking at our office to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
These precautions are being put in place to have a safe and sanitary environment for everyone who visits our office. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms cough, respiratory distress, fever, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell, we are asking that you please reschedule your appointment by calling 304.598.2020.
Following CDC Guidelines, we are doing staff training on the following measures, which include but are not limited to:
- All patient encounters must be by appointment only. The parking lot is now our “virtual waiting room” we ask that you call 304.598.2020 before entering the building for Appointments, Pick-ups, and all Adjustments/Repairs. This will allow us to coordinate movement of people through the office in a safe manner.
- Appointments will be limited to every 30 minutes and we will be limiting the number of patients in the office at one time.
- Patients may not bring additional family or friends to their appointments. For minors and patients that need assistance with mobility , only one parent or caregiver will be allowed to accompany the patient.
- Only one Doctor per day will be seeing patients at the office.
- All staff we be equipped with PPE, including masks and face shields for your protection.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will ask that you call our office at 304.598.2020. At that time, we will be checking temperatures and requiring all patients to wear a face protection (mask). If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- Alcohol hand sanitizer has been placed in multiple locations in the office.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of door handles, counters, reception areas, and all spaces where public interactions may occur. We ask that you refrain from touching surfaces and products in the office.
- Individual exam rooms will be disinfected after every patient encounter, including surfaces, instruments, door handles, and equipment.
- All patients must complete a COVID-19 questionnaire upon arrival.
Drs. Stout, Mancini, and Wratchford are working diligently to ensure your safety while at the same time, providing the necessary service to take care of your eye care and vision needs.
Thomas A. Sout, OD, FAAO | Erica L. Mancini, OD | Dona D. Wratchford, OD
The Staff at Morgantown Eye Associates